May Allah give us sense of ability to follow these guidelines. Aameen.
1. Put away your phone in their
2. Pay attention to what they
3. Accept their opinions.
4. Engage in their
5. Look at them with respect.
6. Always praise them.
7. Share good news with them.
8. Avoid sharing bad news with
9. Speak well of their friends
and loved ones to them.
10. Keep in remembrance the
good things they did.
11. If they repeat a story, listen
like it’s the first time they
12. Don’t bring up painful
memories from the past.
13. Avoid side conversations in
14. Sit respectfully around
15. Don’t belittle/criticize their
opinions and thoughts.
16. Avoid cutting them off when they speak.
17. Respect their age.
18. Avoid hitting/disciplining
their grandchildren around
19. Accept their advice and
20. Give them the power of
leadership when they are
21. Avoid raising your voice at
22. Avoid walking in front or
ahead of them.
23. Avoid eating before them.
24. Avoid glaring at them.
25. Fill them with ur
appreciation even when
they don’t think they
26. Avoid putting your feet up in front of them or sitting with your back to them.
27. Don’t speak ill of them to
the point where others
speak ill of them too.
28. Keep them in your prayers
29. Avoid seeming bored or
tired of them in their
30. Avoid laughing at their
31. Do a task before they ask
32. Continuously visit them.
33. Choose your words carefully when speaking with them.
34. Call them by names they
35. Make them your priority
Parents are treasure on this land and sooner than you think, that treasure will be buried. Appreciate your parents while you still can.
Today lets make loads of duas for our beloved parents, alive or deceased.
If U love UR parents please forward this dua!
Ya Allah ease the burdens of our beloved parents, آمِيْن يَارَبَّ الْعَالَمِينْ
Ya Allah remove their burdens due to debt, آمِيْن يَارَبَّ الْعَالَمِينْ
Ya Allah ease their pain, آمِيْن يَارَبَّ الْعَالَمِينْ
Ya Allah give shifa for the diseases they’re suffering from, آمِيْن يَارَبَّ الْعَالَمِينْ
Ya Allah never make them dependent on anyone besides YOU until their last breath,
آمِيْن يَارَبَّ الْعَالَمِينْ
We should respect and honour our parents.
Never hurt them, part of the reason of all the troubles they’re undergoing is due to us.
Their debts are due to fulfilling our needs,
Their poor health is due to their efforts in giving us the best,
Their every breath is a sacrifice made for their children…
Ya Allah bless our parents with Happiness.
Make a promise that u would at least do one thing today which will make UR parents happy.